<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

FREEDOM'S HERE! (:

Prelims are over! I don't know whether to rejoice or not. Because I know I won't get my first 3 months. :(

Physics=Killer
Amaths Paper 1=I got no comments.
Amaths Paper 2=Easier than Paper 1 but no better.

Okay whatever it is, they're done. So I watched Click today with Eulynn and Sharon. Its effing nice please! And very funny too! (: Haha. Ramen-ed after the show and went shopping at Far East. Sharon left first. So Eulynn and I spent our time shopping like there's no tomorrow. We bought like many earrings. I spent 5o bucks plus today? Oh man. This sucks. I need more cash!

Anyway, Peixian told me that A totally attitude them just because of the prom thing. Wtfh? She has no right can. Bloody hell. Make my blood boil. I'm totally pissed la. Damn her. She should seriously go and see the reason why some of us don't wanna go to the prom. One of the reason is cause of her can. Urrghhhhhhh. I feel mad talking about her.

So, the one week holiday is gonna be interesting. :D Its gonna be sentosa+arcade+movie+shopping+chalet. Though I'll have to see some !!! faces at the chalet, but never mind. I'll still enjoy myself. (:

My schedule for next week is packed. All the study sessions, movie and going out. Wow man. Time and money are never enough. Haha. Alright. I'm outta here!